Hours & Directions
Established in 1946 In 1946, Henry and Anna Spitz realized the culmination of years of sacrifice and determination with the opening of the first Spitz Jewelers in Oakland. 1986 brought the expansion of the store to Downtown Walnut Creek and, once again, the word "family" became synonymous not only with who we are, but our relationship with our customers and community.
Learn More Our Store
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.