About Us / About Us
About Us / Our Company
Established in 1946 In 1946, Henry and Anna Spitz realized the culmination of years of sacrifice and determination with the opening of the first Spitz Jewelers in Oakland. 1986 brought the expansion of the store to Downtown Walnut Creek and, once again, the word "family" became synonymous not only with who we are, but our relationship with our customers and community.
About Us / Our Location
French jeweler, Sébastien Barier began his career as an apprentice jeweler at one the oldest and most respected Parisian jewelry houses on the Place Vendome. In less than ten years,working in Paris and California, Sébastien achieved a distinguished reputation for antique jewelry restoration and hand-made platinum jewelry production of the highest standards of excellence. In 2004, inspired by the marvelous platinum jewelry designs and fine craftsmanship of the Edwardian and Art Deco periods, Sébastien began designing and manufacturing his own exclusive designs of platinum engagement rings for the finest retail jewelers worldwide. Visit Sebastien Barier